It’s the Little Things

by Tessa on May 9, 2013

in Daily Life, The Little Things

Sunsets on the FreewaySunsets on the FreewaySunsets on the FreewaySunsets on the Freeway

It’s the little things that make this world such a beautiful place.

Sunsets over the freeway after a long road trip.

The wind that blows your hair across your face.

When it’s warm enough to leave your sweater at home.

A smile from a stranger.

Birds outside your window in the morning.

Old couples holding hands.

The leaves on the trees for spring and the smell of citrus blossoms.

The sound of crashing waves.

The smell of rain.

Going somewhere new; and there will always be new places to go, new people to meet, new things to try.

This world is grand and beautiful.

facebook
Bloglovin
Be Sociable, Share!
Lisa @ Making Lifes Lemons May 10, 2013 at 2:51 pm

Gorgeous photos! And you said it!

xo Lisa
Making Life’s Lemons

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries May 10, 2013 at 10:46 am

Wow Tessa! These photos are gorgeous, I love how you captured the warm colors of a sunset :) I’m etrrible at that! They’re always either too dark or too light, and then my photo misses that certain wow-effect :( well done! x

danielle gomez May 10, 2013 at 5:10 am

Tess,

This is a beautiful blog. Thank you for sharing is with me. Beautiful pictures, beautiful words, beautiful thoughts. I went to the OCMCO concert a few weeks ago. I thought of you and your family. I sure miss seeing you guys weekly. But thrilled for your new experiences. Enjoy every minute and take lots of pictures. Give my best to your family.

danielle

Tessa May 10, 2013 at 8:30 pm

Thank you for your beautiful comments- I agree with your husband that a shepherd would be a grand vocation if you’re surrounded by nature! And I’d LOVE to go to that museum in Venice (Venice is near the top of my bucket list!) and see the artwork of Christ’s life! They sound marvelous! We miss you and your family; we miss our awesome ward and I absolutely miss OCMCO, it was amazing to be a part of that organization! I hope you and your husband are doing well and I will definitely pass your love on to my mom and the rest of my family!
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Tessa

Lindsey May 9, 2013 at 9:31 pm

I love this. Beautiful pictures as well.
xo http://glorious-inheritance.blogspot.com/

Jamie || Hello Little Scout May 9, 2013 at 9:14 pm

Such beautiful photos!

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post: