I do this particular easy-breasy hairdo ALL the time!! People often ask me how in the world I do it, but it’s the simplest braid!! Ever!! Here’s how:
1) Take a length of hair from behind one of your ears and braid it down.
2) Pull the braid over your head.
3) Bobby pin the end of the braid above/next to/below your ear.
4) If you’d like, you can repeat the process on the other side of your head to have a thicker “headband”. This particular braid works better on longer hair; but, the next braid can be done on shorter hair!!
I often do this braid when my bangs start getting too long (which is like every two weeks!!). It’s harder only it can be hard to figure out how to position your arms at first (or at least it was for me) and your arms can get tired. It’s a hard braid to show how to do through pictures but you can always go look it up on youtube (It’d just be your inspiration to do so;) Here’s how:
1) Section off the front part of hair you want to use and if it helps, pull the rest of your hair back (like the chopsticks? My brother has taken to collecting my hairbands and using them as boomerangs so there’re currently hidden in all corners of our house).
2) Now, pull the hair over to one side.
3) Take three sections of hair and braid the strand nearest your forehead in then the one farthest from your forehead
4) Repeat step 3 adding hair to ONLY the strand nearest your forehead (some people add hair from both sides but I think adding it from only the front makes it look more like a headband)
TIP: For a while, I couldn’t get the hang of this braid, but once I practiced it on someone else, I was able to do to my own hair. Keep trying!! You’ll figure it out:) ALSO. Fun fact. Angela from The Office often wears her hair like this… I don’t know if that’s a good or a bad thing hehe